The Last of the Southern Belles

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Down the Rabbit Hole



-Nasa Image in Public Domain
ppppp
I recently read an article that suggested that our three dimensional reality is only a concept and that our "3D world" is actually moving within a multi-dimensional reality. People supposedly sometimes have a glimpse of the greater dimensionality and they can see into what we perceive as backwards and forwards (in time), where actually everything is happening at once.

These ideas support religion (to me) rather than refute it. Recall Paul's trip to the "3rd Heaven." The Quran offers the concept of 7 Heavens. Maybe this relates to our "life review" when we die. Upon our death perhaps we can see more clearly rather than through the glass darkly.

I now cannot find the original article and I wanted to read it more closely. In searching for it, however, I came upon another interesting article on the same idea. This article suggests that dimensions may be wrapped around one another.


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment