The Last of the Southern Belles

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Remote Viewing



An August Weekend and Remote Viewing


At the end of August I went to Omega again, as I did last summer. This time the workshop was on remote viewing and it was led by Russell Targ. Russell was a physicist for Lockheed and one of the people instrumental in the development of the laser. He was also a co-founder of the Stanford Research Institute of Stanford University. In that position he worked with the CIA to develop remote viewing capabilities in its agents.

I entered the workshop very leery that I would be able to do remote viewing. After all of the precognitive dreams I have had and the inexplicable experiences I have had, I still doubt myself.  I was quite surprised that I actually did fairly well. For most of the exercises I had a wonderful partner to work with (thanks, Jen).

In the first exercise that we did, Russell had an object in a zipped-up gym bag. We had to close our eyes and he led us in an experiment to see what was in the bag. As we received our impressions, we had to open our eyes and draw a picture of what we saw as well as write any words that came to us. I drew the following:


This was the actual object:
this is to move the creids over whee the beoong- photo by Jen Galitioto

My drawing was very accurate and had too many "hits" to be chance. Russell asked me if I had ever done this before.

Exercise 2:

The next morning for our next exercise we had to work with a partner. We had been instructed to bring in an object in a paper bag for our partner to remote-view.

The photo depicts what I drew, with the actual object next to it. Again, I had a number of hits. Below the photo I have reproduced components of the drawings that do not show up clearly in the photo.
this is to move the creids over whee the beoong- photo by Jen Galitioto


The first thing I drew was a 3/4 circle within a 3/4 circle and I wrote that there was a relationship between the two:


Then I drew the following shapes which all had an aura or a partial aura around them. Some of my words also were appropriate, such as that the object was serviceable, metal or wood and not heavy. I said something emoted from it that was not tactile (shine probably). I said there was vibration and depicted it in the drawing.


This is a clearer photo of the object:

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb -photo by Jen Galitioto

Another exercise involved drawing what was in a photo that was enclosed in an envelope. While the results were not as good (or detailed), I also had some of the basic components:


this is to move the creids over whee the beoong- photo by Jen Galitioto


The drawing is reproduced below in order to show more detail:
For each exercise we had to write what we were confident of and I wrote that I was confident there was a cross structure, I was confident of yellow and I was confident of horizontal lines with movement at the bottom (they were tiles). I did get the basic shape with the arch.

All in all it was a fun weekend. I always have a question that remains somewhat unanswered, however, and that is: So what? What meaning can this translate to for my life or my impact on the lives of others? In one sense, however, I think our lives are questions which we endeavor to answer as we, as Russell said, "Creep along the timeline."

No comments:

Post a Comment